Welcome and thank you for your interest in the Aero-pack Industries website (the "Site")! The Site is a property of Aero-pack and all rights relative to it are owned by Aero-pack. In this Site, we provide information to Users which we believe is correct and useful, to the best of Aero-pack's knowledge.
We require that Users abide by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Aero-pack makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness and accuracy of information. We assume no liability for damages of any nature in connection with any use of this information.
2. Nothing in the Site shall be construed as a recommendation or license to use any product, formulation, process or equipment that is in conflict with any patent, copyright or trademark, and Aero-pack makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, that the use thereof will not infringe any such patent, copyright or trademark.
3. All trademarks, logos and names in this Site are owned or licensed by Aero-pack or its affiliates and may not be used without prior written approval from Aero-pack. Unauthorized use of these is prohibited.
4. Hyperlinks to third-party websites shall not be construed as an endorsement of such sites by Aero-pack. Linking to these hyperlinks is at User's own risk. Aero-pack is not responsible for any problem that User may encounter in the use of these independent sites.
5. Aero-pack shall exert all efforts but makes no commitment to correct or update any information in this Site.
6. Aero-pack reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting written updates on this Site.